CREATE A WARDROBE YOU LOVE, FOR THE LIFE THAT YOU LEAD
without the overwhelm, frustration, or needing to know a thing about the latest trends!
My guess is that you're juggling all the balls - work, family, and home...
...I also suspect that you have a few occasions to dress up for now and again and if not, you just want to feel "put together" every day.
I imagine that you want to feel confident in your clothes, whilst saving time and avoiding overwhelm.
YOU ALREADY KNOW that you need to create a Wardrobe that meets your needs, that doesn't cost the earth, and which makes you feel great.
"A step by step proven system to improve your style confidence, define your style, identify your body shape and create a wardrobe to make you feel confident in every situation"
I've taken everything I've learned from styling hundreds of women over the last eleven years and created a step-by-step programme that teaches you not only WHAT you need to include in YOUR perfect Wardrobe but also HOW to create it.
By following my framework you will create your very own "Style Profile" - a little like a bespoke style manual - just for you!
It will include info on your body shape, your favourite colours, your lifestyle, and your individual styling needs, which you can refer to season after season.
The end result: Your very own Style Manual, unique to you, your shape, and your lifestyle
Your Style Solution is the ONLY programme of its kind that…
Helps you to identify what YOU need in YOUR Wardrobe
Through fun exercises, we define exactly how your Wardrobe needs to look, and what it needs to contain so that it works for you!
Gives you the confidence to wear what you love, when you choose, at whatever age
No more looking to others for approval that what you are wearing meets with their seal of approval.
Gives you the skills to shop, and to create fabulous outfits!
YSS will teach you to identify which shapes and styles of clothing work for you, the colours that you love, as well as how to to create great outfits out of them.
Teaches next level styling techniques to get the most out of your Wardrobe
YSS teaches you how to conduct your own Wardrobe Edit, how to "Shop Like A Pro" (even if you don't like shopping!) as well as techniques and strategies so that you feel incredible every single day!
Brings you ways to ensure that your Wardrobe is always in balance with your life and working hard for you
So whatever event you have coming up, you always have an outfit (or two or three) at the ready and if not, no sweat, you will know exactly how to go about creating one, as well as where to source it.
"If you like clothes, if you like to look good, if you want a wardrobe full of clothes that you love, that fit, that flatter, and that go together then I cannot recommend this course highly enough!
I was stuck in a buying-too-many-clothes rut! I had too much choice of clothing that didn’t suit me and felt 'clothes rage' on at least a bi-weekly basis. Since doing Beth’s course I look forward to getting dressed every day! I know that I’ll feel confident and myself in whatever I choose, it’s utterly liberating!!!
I enjoyed the process so much too that I wish I could start all over again. And now the shops have re-opened I have an elevated confidence in shopping that whatever I buy will compliment my wardrobe, but also suit my shape & my style. It’s just the most fun thing ever. Thank you Beth!!"
So if you’re ready to finally create the Wardrobe that you have always dreamed of (and that you deserve) whilst avoiding the frustration, overwhelm and feeling that you just don't have what it "takes" here's how I'll help to get you there:
What’s Inside Your Style Solution
The Benefits Of Module 1
Your Style Confidence: Giving you the confidence to wear what you love, when you choose, at any age
Having the confidence to buy what you love and to wear what makes you happy, is SO important.
There's no point in having a wardrobe full of clothes that you don't love, or a wardrobe of clothes that you love but don't have the confidence to wear.
- Learn to let go and move on from those "Oh so helpful" comments that have been made about your style in the past (we've all had them!)
- Embrace the future by establishing whether you might be in a "Style Safety Zone" and if so, the steps that we can take to get you out of it
- Identify your Style Personality as well as the keywords which define your style AND which brands will best suit your style
- Challenge the beliefs that society places on women about what we should, or shouldn't wear, as we get older - otherwise known as the "Mutton Dressed As Lamb Debate"
The Benefits Of Module 2
Figuring It Out! Identifying your Body shape & how to style it
Now that you have the confidence to wear what you love, learn which styles of clothing best suit your shape.
If later down the line you choose to adopt only a few of these styles or ignore them altogether, that is fine - and a great sign that you are feeling super confident.
Understanding the principles and then tweaking them to suit you is exactly what Your Style Solution is all about!
- Learn 5 simple styling principles which make all the difference when styling your shape - irrespective of what shape you are
- Use my simple flow chart to identify your body shape
- Access guides for each of the different body shapes. These will show you the perfect neckline, sleeve shape, top, trouser, skirt, and dress for your shape, as well as which accessories will flatter your shape the most
- Discover my "alternative approach to styling your shape" through a series of videos that concentrate on styling one area in particular
The Benefits Of Module 3
Your Perfect Wardrobe: Editing your current Wardrobe & planning your future Wardrobe
Now that you have improved your confidence and know-how to style your shape, it's time to see what you have in your current Wardrobe as well as how your future Wardrobe might look.
Here you will indulge in a little "blue sky thinking" and reverse engineer how you might want your future wardrobe to look, as well as how you are going to organise it.
And before ANYTHING can be added to your Wardrobe, you need to know EXACTLY what is in there already, and whether it deserves to keep its place, which is why, with my guidance, you will conduct your own Wardrobe Edit.
This step is crucial in keeping you organised and on track.
- Let's save you time, stress and money, by determining exactly what you want from your Wardrobe
- Plan and organise your Wardrobe so that it works in the best way possible for you
- Edit your Wardrobe using an approach that I have refined and honed over the last 11 years, to see EXACTLY what you have and to identify what you may need to add
The Benefits Of Module 4
Your New Wardrobe: Identifying your OWN personal styling requirements so that your Wardrobe is functional, perfectly balanced, and aligned with your needs
Your confidence is sky high! You know how to style your shape, you're clear on how you want your future wardrobe to look and how it will be organised. So now is the time to drill down your own personal styling requirements - after all, this is what YSS is all about!
This is where you will get to understand yourself better. Here is where EVERYTHING starts to come together for you.
- Get clear on your lifestyle and determine your "basic style needs"
- Identify the colours that you love to include in your Wardrobe
- Consider how best to care for the pieces in your Wardrobe so that they last as long as possible (I love to save you money!)
- Choose the fabrics that you love to wear
- Create a perfectly balanced Wardrobe using my "Wardrobe Pyramid Formula"
- Identify your "Basic Style Essentials"
- Learn my 10 Step Outfit Creation Formula
- Take your styling to the next level by watching my 6 style videos
- Learn my approach to successful shopping, developed over the last 11 years
- Learn how to Future Proof Your Wardrobe so that you don't slip into old habits!
I genuinely believe that...
Your Style Solution is the most comprehensive, step-by-step programme for women who are excited and committed to improve their style confidence, define their style, identify their body shape and create the ultimate Wardrobe.
Now here's the thing.
7 days from when YSS commences, you should have had the opportunity to have looked through the lessons and to see what YSS is all about.
If at the end of the 7 days, you don't feel like you're well on your way to feeling more confident and achieving the things outlined above, simply reach out to Beth at [email protected], show us that you have put in the work and we will refund your investment.
What My Past Students Have Said
Here’s what you’re getting when you enroll today:
Your Style Solution- £697 Value
- Bonus 1 - Wardrobe Checklist £47 Value
- Bonus 2 - Private, Members Only YSS Facebook Group £197 Value
- Bonus 3 - Weekly Live Q&A Sessions with Beth £347 Value
Total Value: £1,288
But when you enroll today, you’ll get access to everything for just:
Frequently Asked Questions
What people ask before signing up for Your Style Solution
Can you explain to me how I access the course?
Will all of the course materials be delivered at the same time?
How can I get in touch with Beth Personally? Does It Matter If I'm Not On Facebook?
Is it really possible to deliver a personalised style solution via a course designed for many?
Can enrolling in a Online Styling Programme be as beneficial as working with a Stylist in person?
I am a Stylist/thinking about training to become a Stylist. Would YSS be a good fit for me?
I've been trying to style myself for years and I just don't know if I can do this on my own?
Am I too old to sign up for YSS?
You're ready to achieve stylish results if…
- You've just decided, for the very first time, that you want to create a new and stylish "you" and you want to make sure that you get it right straight off the blocks by using a super easy to follow, proven, step by step formula
- You've been trying to style yourself for years but you feel frustrated, overwhelmed, and bombarded by all of the information out there. You just want to fix it once and for all!
- You're a Stylist, or would be Stylist, wishing to improve your knowledge or develop new skills but without the financial investment of a large commercial course
- You are already committing a few hours each week towards your styling goals but you're not seeing the results that you had hoped for. You would rather invest that time and energy in getting proven results
- You want a personalised style solution...a manual...something that you can refer back to time and again with all the relevant information in it relating to your body shape, your lifestyle, and your individual styling requirements
- You're excited about what having a great Wardrobe might mean for you in terms of no longer feeling self-conscious, of no longer feeling frustrated, of being happy to socialise more and to accept more invitations, of the career prospects that it may bring, and of just looking in the mirror and liking what you see being reflected back at you
- You are excited by the prospect of no longer having to try and figure this out on your own, of having a community of like-minded people to support you and to ask questions of
- You feel confident about grabbing your access details knowing you have 7 days to try it out. It's simple. Either you do the work and experience more confidence, joy, and peace of mind than you have in years, or you shoot me and my team a quick message asking us to hit undo on this whole "Let's create the perfect Wardrobe" business
Did you catch yourself nodding your head?
After a decade of styling women via wardrobe consultations and 1:1 personal shopping days, I became really familiar with the issues that women faced on a daily basis when it came to styling themselves. Time and again I would hear that getting dressed was the worst part of their day. Or that they didn't trust their instincts and had no idea what suited them. Or that they were worried about what other people might think of their outfits choices.
I was hugely frustrated knowing that there were so many women who needed my help but that there just weren't enough hours in the day to style them or answer their questions. And so I took all that I had learned and developed a step-by-step programme for women to walk through, with me as their guide, to take them from where they were with their wardrobe, to where they wanted to be. Now when anyone asks for my help, I can direct them to Your Style Solution in an instant, safe in the knowledge that they will start to see instant results.
If you recognise yourself in any of what I have described above, or even if you are completely happy with your wardrobe and are looking to take things to the next level, Your Style Solution is for you.
With much love, Beth x